Monday, August 21, 2006

So disappointing...

Hais..
Damn disappointed with everything which is out!
=(
Making me lose the mood of studying..
And that is the reason why I kept so quiet today
When studying bah.. =(

Wondering that study ended up result also like that
Then, I dunno what is the point of studying sia..
*hurhurs*
But yet, I still study..
Zzzzz...

Today UT for web already die ler lar..
hais.. :(
After UT took class pic with LyNN..
BiG lYnn.. kekeS..
Sanah n Liza kept calling me small LiN when theY called for me.
LOls..
Today in claSS being irritated by an irritating voice!!
So noisy lar!!
CAnt she just shut up.. -.-
making me feel so irritated till get out of the class.
for some peace!!!!

Dont intend to attend class tmr.
Zzz.. dont wan attend last day for JAVA..
So, will wait till afternoon then g0 take UT.
Last UT = Last day of semester!!!
hurhursss....
Tmr will update something special bah..

-end-
*beware*

lots of love
LiN=(

No comments: