Tuesday, August 22, 2006

*notes for my dearest e35j*

*Specially For eUUuu*

~wenlian~
Wen lian arhh!!! She's the oldest among the group of us. But her character some how like our age like that.. Seldom talk to her until going to the end of the semester like that?? a month or so bah.. She talkative =X but that's gd.. The first time group with u, talk a lot ler.hahahaha. damn funny.. Thanks for being my classmate.. Really treasure it! =')

~Elena, Si Xuan~
Director of the class!!! hahahaha.. First day of the semester, you are the second person who I talked to once you reached the class. She introduced herself to me n sh.. coz only the both of us in the class. hahahaha.. Get to know her name from chris.. her fren lar.. then I know that she's my fren fren too.. hahahaha.. so coincident lar.. Crappy girl as well. the threesome, me, elena and wenlian.. always gossip together. =X hope we can remain that way even though we are in different class!

~PeiZhi~
I didn't talk much to you in class. but yet we still gossip together with lian n xuan. same topic arh.. should noe wad we gossip lar hor.. hahahahaha.. I get to know ur name from my fren too.. Samuel.. hahaha.. but both of u not closed.. that's wad i heard from him. Rain's fren too.. Tyan fren too.. hahahaha.. so coincident as well!!! =) Glad to know u in e35j. stay in contact together =)

~Gavin,WeiXiang~
Hmmm.. get to know him and start talking to him when took his msn? went acc him to get his camping stuff.. hahahah.. damn funny lar.. Where is my dessert?? lols.. Crappy guy as well.. when he first came to class, which is the second day, he like so act cool act cool like that.hahahaha.. recalled it, I find it so funny sia.. But thanks for being part of e35j.

~DitChing~
I didnt know that you aren't singaporean when i heard from jf.. hahahaha.. you are quiet but i can see that you cares for every1 a lot. =) I appreciate being your classmates.. Thanks a million ger.. Hope to talk to you more often in future. =)

~Lionel,JunJie~
Hahahaha.. Warning!!!! he's not lin junjie arh!!! He look so ah beng in the class. I guess come of us think that too.. hahahahaha. maybe coz of ur last time photo bah. hehehe.. Even though never talk much to u, but can see that u als0 love crapping around in the class. Quiet at times but u will stand up for ur rights bah.. :) nice knowing u, lionel.. hahahaha..

~Liza~
She another person who talks a lot. First time get to group with her n sanah, Really have a lot of fun. The whole group of us went out together at the first half of the sem most of the time. She sumtimes crap around together. Remember one time u left and me n sanah chase after u and not to let u g0 off. hahaha.. then that day we all settle things. you are there to talk to me nicely. thanks.. Really have no regrets knowing u.

~Sanah~
OOo.. funny girl.. loves her laughter.. bring the class laugh with her as well. The guys will always imitate her laughter. hahahahaa.. damn funny lar.. even though her laughter abit too high pitch lar.. but cute. hahahaha. You will always there for everyone. cares for everyone. Thanks. =)

~Ben,koktai~
the first guy in the class wil share with me his problem. =) remember chatting with u via phone. hahaha. bedtime story lar all.. =X thanks for ur listening ear sometimes. I will surely head for you if i have any problems, yeah?? remember I will always be ur listening ears as well. Do take care my frenz..

~Terry~
shocked to hear that you from my pri school!!! hahahaha.. veri coincident sia.. first my classmate.. then know u from my pri school. He's rich lar.. hahahaha.. remember the group of us always g0 causeway for break.. then sit in his car.. hahaha.. dangerous lar.. thanks and remember not to throw temper at faci again even though is the one u dislike.

~Zhenguang~
haha.. remember how i get to talk to u?? you should remember lar hor, da tou!!! =P Thanks thanks thanks for teaching me the whole semester de UT! most of the UTs lar.. =) Really have fun with u around sometimes lar.. eh.. really lar. be more patient!! esp in ur nxt sem class. =) Cut off all ur "F" wordy.. hahahaha.. Stay in touched.

~Viory~
Already know her from mingli since last semester. Shocked to see her name in the classlist. hahahahha.. Lucky there's someone i noe before entering into the class. I think that's all for u.. hahahaha. we know quite long ler ar.. 1sem half bah.. hahahahaha.. even though seldom talk to u.. but u r great :)

~Jack,jiafeng,nolink~
HERe is the last 1.. my cousin!!! hey brother!! thanks for the semester!!! really glad that I have u as my cousin.. you are always there for me.. I will always gif u morning call til we leave RP!!! =') you always there for me.. I am really glad.. Thankssssss cousin!!!

*e35j*

you guys were not be forgotten!!!
I will really missed everyone of u out there.
and keep those memories in my heart.
Thanks e35j... ='(

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: