Sunday, August 27, 2006

270806

270806

Last night very very late then sleep
Seems like holiday I cant get to sleep
slept at 5am.. =\
Cant get myself to sleep leh..
not tired at all.
then morning wanna slp till late late wake up.
but the noise of the house TV was so loud
till i was kena awaken by it.

stupid sia..
then doing nothing the whole day.
watch my shows as usual.
chat with ppl online as usual.
Bored..
Wanted to have my nap but in the end never.
cant get to sleep too
aiyooo die lar if i continue this way.
my eye black becoming worst sia.
hurhurs..

this coming week might be kinda busy for me
attending CE talks.. BBQ for e35j, training and briefing of my job.
Lucky plans are occupied in the second week of my holiday.
hahaha.. if not i will b damn bored.
Talking about my CE points.
I am going to complete it soon!
YEAH!! ^^
now already gt 34points..
Then count the talks I attend haven updated
and the ce activity I going to attend soon,
will be FULL by then..
hahaha.
Then come to my PP ler.. =[

sian~
Gonna meet jasmine soon to ask her abt pp.
coz interviewing her mom =)

-end-

lots of love
LiN=

No comments: