Monday, August 07, 2006

070806

070806

Didn't went for networking today.
gonna use my leave for networking le..
Next week wont be coming as well. lols.
Hais..
Can't get to sleep last night.
Chatted on phone till 3am..
But then i just simply can't get myself to bed.
don't know why..
Then I listened to songs..
then until 5plus then managed to fall aslp..
meanwhile sms-ing jack to stay company.
haha..

So, what did i do today??
met mingli last min..
acc her to town to get present..
Then shop shop lor..
until 4 then headed to school~
hais..
don't know what happened..
only left me, ash and ben..
so we jus film whatever we tot of..
Editing and filming till kinda late..
9plus left the school compound.
After which waited for jack at redhill
and have my dinner..
so late lor.. 1045pm like tt then meet him.
then eat till full full leh..

hahahA~
then reached home is like 11plus..
tired.. but I still haven get myself to bed yet
yawns..

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: