Saturday, August 26, 2006

260806

260806

Tiring day...
Now is 2.11am..
and I just now went to watch movie with Jack and uncles.
=)

Went for 2 movies within a DAY!!!
first movie I watched "American Haunting".



Went to cineplex watch..
It's nice.. but then.. me n ting dont really understand certain part.
lols..
I know i kena SHOCKED for one part..
till i jump up =opppsss.s..
hahahaha..

saw lionel before the movie lar.
he's working at cineplex..
talk awhile lor.
then after which went to walk around.
saw adidas top..
v nice..
but didnt buy.. and also the jacket..
omg~ its orange!!!
I am aiming for it!!
109dollar!! =(

Then shop in town lor..
after the whole day, i bought a pants and top.
=)

Hmmm... Went to delifrance to have dinner.
eat till so full...
got soup, main dish and dessert..



This is roasted chicken breast with zingara sauce.
not bad lar..



This is croissant gourmand.. looks nice.. and it taste nice too..

Took some pic with ting..





After which went home
and rest till my second movie "Snake on the plane".



I can say it's damn nice..
hahahahaha..
So gross.. =You guys should go watch sia.. hahahaha
watched till 1.45am like that..

Anyway one good news!!!!
JAY NEW ALBUM CAN PRE ORDER LER
I wondered whether to pre order it or not..
hmmmm..
I need some time to think.

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: