Friday, December 21, 2007

yesterday & today.

yesterday. 21/12/o7

Went out with mingli after so long.
We met at about 3plus at cityhall.
Headed to funan, due to I need to repair my lappy.
Wonder when will I be able to collect it.

Headed down to bugis.
After she bought her shoe at URS at citylink :)
Bugis is quite crowded.
Brand new environment.
Walk at bugis until 11pm.
Woot...

I make something for dar at bugis.
He will have surprises when he came back frm hanzhou :)

Ate at bugis "new foodcourt"
Ate the western. Thanks to ahli,
she treated me :)
Its nice of her.. heh
The food not that bad.. I like mine..
spicy one.. =)
Quite a lot of nice food I guess.
Wanna head there when dar is back some day..

Finally get to chat with dar online last night.
We chated until 3plus then we sleep
=)
But until now, no news from him liaos.
haish..
Guess he is out.. shall wait for him to return to his hotel n chat with mi.
=))

Today.22/12/o7

Happy 11th month anni dar!
Though we cant celebrate,
its okay.
at least u still remember :)
you are my EVERYTHING!

LiN((:

No comments: