Monday, December 03, 2007

o3/11/o7

Woot.. We have new collections of soft toys.
Two new soft toys added.
=)

One is pooh bear which only cost us $2?
Whereas the other one is LILO..
a nice LILO..
But dear spent $60 lor..
But worth it.. coz it cant be bought anywhere :)
Besides the toy..
Got A BIG BAG OF SWEETS la..
HAHa.. actually gt two small toys..
but we dont want.. we gif it to one gir gir in the arcade :)

It is staying at dar place.haha
Cant be with the rest of my collections though.
Otherwise took a family photo..
hehehe..

Since spending so much on just one softtoy alone,
we decided not to touch on arcade for a long period of time.
Probably after my b'day then catch : )

Today is my brother's b'day..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY..
Though he wont see my blog xD

UT for HR is much more better.
For the questions la..
But yet.. I do not think I can pass :(
SCARE of my UT 2.. haish..

Holiday coming..
Dont know am i looking forward or not?
hais..
Due to some reason which I mentioned b4 in my blog.
Sianss..
Holiday stay away frm meeee..

LiN((:


Our collections :)




See nicky... BUTT! xD

No comments: