Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Thank you this stupid GUEST!

Yesterday went to ah neh house..
Coz dar need to collect his stuff as well.
She really do until very slow lor..
argh...

I guess i need to rush her to do more.
Otherwise its a lack of time.

Anyway, after tat we went to suntec arcade
tgt with din.
hah..
My dar very bad..
Tell everyone i bitten by nicky last time
so sad...

xD

Saw one lilo super cute..
But its veri hard to get it..
We always wanna aim LILO liaos.
for our lilo collections.
=)

Oh.. there is this guest in my tag..
Simply scare of telling me who the hell is he/she.
Probably the person is jealous.
of me?
hahahaha..
So wad my dear is travelling with his dad?
and i gonna spend my time alone?
Its only for one week.
Not as if he is gone for longgggg...
:)

And I believed that my love for him is strong..
Sooooo.. Its okay just for him to travel for a week with HIS DAD!
OK, GUEST!!!
dont think its your business to comment about my bf and me.
So get lost..
otherwise tag all u want..

LiN((:

No comments: