Monday, December 17, 2007

The Pictures... my thoughts.

Yesterday I'd mentioned that I met my sec sch frens.
I have a lot of thoughts about it.
Guess I shld say out here.

All was late.
But ting and me reach first.
So we went to paragon to walk ard.

I feel sians ytd at first.
treating ting n me like transparent?
I dont know.
coz its like she say hi to elaine onli..
never even say hi to us..
How sad??

nvm..
Then keep talking to elaine.
I more sian..
so well, I talk with ting.

More.. but dun wanna say ler.
Feel sians..
Then one of the pic,
machiam only both of them taking..
they took so closely and me and ting leh?
majiam we nt in the photo.
argh..
even more sians.

NVM then..
let it be
dont spoil the day.
Just continue like nth happen.

Today went over to dar place.
Look after nicky.
Very sian.
Left off after one thing happened.
zzz...
Dont wanna go his house unless he's ard liaos.

yawns...

Took photo of nicky..
But lazi to transfer to my laptop.

I miss him...

LiN((:



Dont u agree with me about the pic??? one of the pic..
It's obvious......

No comments: