Thursday, February 23, 2006

Woah..

My class are mad..
Keep talking about the NYP thing..
aiyoh...
Went out to have first break with mingli class fren
Get to know a girl call jasmine..
she's friendly..
:):):)
Very cheerful and happy go lucky girl..
was sitting there crapping..
and again.. talking about the NYP thing again..
OmG...

During the second break out
went to canteen with my classmates..
It's been so longgg go canteen with them..
Actually was wanting to have lunch with adley..
but ended up we never have lunch together
coz my class all tabao backk to classie..
Finally get the show "it started with a kiss"
But gonna catch that show after my "love contract"

End quite early for today..
miracle sia..
Coz she set the RJ as 2359 lor
Once in a blue moon sia..
Maybe because of the evaluation we gave bah..
muahahahahahaha...
Stay back in class till 5plus..
Do rj in school..
in case i cant connect my internet at home..

Everyone went off..
left barry and me in class
rushing for RJ..
Then here comes chris sms..
I tot he went off..
But surprisingly,
he waited for me outside the class..
He gang up with mingli
make mingli drag my time of going home lar.
so baddd..
He wanna pei me home..
so he did and we walked to my house area larh..

Kept asking him to go band
and let me go home alone..
But he refused..
He bought me food coz of my gastric..
On the way he kept guessing my surname
So lameeee..
say alot of rubbish surname..
Oh ya.. at the plaza, adley saw me n chris..
then kept pointing @ me..
what the hells...
Crazyy...

-End-
(gonna study for ut...)

lots of love,
LiN (:

No comments: