Wednesday, February 15, 2006

unhappy with wad he did

What the hell..
if you seems not interested
and heck care with me
what for patching up ? ? ? ? ?
All u say is sorri... And i don't have there is a need to say that...
it's useless to say it when u hurt me this way...
I choose to hate u from now...
I really get so pissed now...
Thanks sis.. for cheering me up..
I will never cry for that fcuking guy
it's just wasting my tears..
But i enjoy my valentine day with someone.
Thanks for the tortise balloon..
It's so cuteeeee..
i smile once see it.
Wondering how long will it last..
Not intending to go school tommorow
coz i will be in the same team as that fcukin guy..
think will be staying at home revising my UT
i need a rest for tommorrow
waiting for friday to come...
meeting my sis,elaine..
yippy..
Everything will be different from now on
I will no longer be the lin i used to be..

2 comments:

s.o.o.n said...

girl ah.. dun sad bah.. there is thousand of flower out there will pick the only one that have already rot away.. dun change ur way lidat u are whu u are now and tats never goanne change ok.. take care

LiN (: said...

who are u (u.s.u.x)