Friday, February 24, 2006

One more week to go...

Hurhur..
one more week and I finish my year one...
So sadd...
What happen today ???
Benjie playing afool with tricia lappy and her tatty
and he's simply played too much
aiyoh...
saw kian's face totally changed.
Looks as though want to go fight like that..

Took photos with irfan
was keep asking gs to take
but he refused..
will upload it after this updates..
More photos was taken
during this week
was mad at taking photos sia.. kekes
recieved a card from sihui..
Thanks.. love ya girl...
thanks for everything.
thanks for listening when i am down
esp tat day during basic sci.
Once cried and u are there for me.. =)

"I am thinking of you every moment"
"you are very precious to me"
Haha...
It's from the bottom of somebody's heart..
Hmmm...

Surprisingly today never go out
after school
Now at home and yet it's only 530pm
Damn boring...
wanna go take a nap soon..
Gonna catch kelly @ wisma tmr

-end-

Lots of love,
LiN

No comments: