Monday, February 20, 2006

I am not alone

Thanks to chris..
He came all the way from block C to my class
to pei me...
waited for him..
Then went walk around..
Went to his block there de garden sit..
Chat chat chat
He say he bought me a piggy..
So sweet of him..

He always make me smile...
=)=)=)
When i am sad, he is there for me.
going out with him or alone with him
i feel comfortable and happy.
When we was chatting, his friends come out to disturb him
HAHAHA..
Making both of us abit paiseh..
Then went off..
Stand outside my class and walk around...

When i say i wanna go back class,
He seems like dun want me go back like tat
Keep saying really ar..
dont want me to pei you liao arh..
Haha..

Hmmm.. tmr gonna be alone without my gd fren
HAHAHAHA...
But nvm.. will get used to it.
Will be hanging with my classmates bah..
left 1week plus liao..

lots of love,
LiN

No comments: