Sunday, May 17, 2009

updates

Oh.. last night had a terrible headache and high fever!!!
Fever up to 38.8degree.
Head was burning!!!
Ate one medicine which my baby gave.. but useless.

In the end 1am went to 24hrs clinic.
Dear drove over.
Expensive medication!!!
cost me a bomb of $125.10!!!
and get myself 2 days MC.

ate one time medicine and my fever is gone during the noon.
after the long night of sleep.

But will still not attending work tmr.
Rest. Rest.

bought myself another story book.
About dog.
read finish one book i bought the other time.
and still have another book havn read i buy new one
hahaha~
so greedy me.

Spend the whole sat with baby at city hall.
Enjoyed. but tired.
No wonder i sick. long time didnt enjoy myself lik tat.

hoho~

Hopefully nxt time stay over his place, wont get sick again~

Thnks baby for sending me to see dr.
Even though its ex.
This show how much u care for me.
Love ya~

LiN((:

No comments: