Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friday 22o5o9



Meet elaine and lynn on friday evening.
Lynn's final show grad for her degree at NAFA.
congrats to her!
She finally can rest.
The only one who had already complete degree among us :)
so proud of her~

Dinner we went to my cousin's shop to eat.
its at PS. its a nice place i can say!
I love the ambience.
Will intro to more of my fren :)
best for couples. haha~

Love one of the bracelet there.
but the price tag so weird. dunno how much
shall ask my cousin nxt time :)

i told her i go her shop to eat with fren.
she mentioned y i didnt tell her.
she can ask the worker there giv me 10% discount.
aiyo.. i thought she travels..
but nvm. nxt time then =)

Lazi to transfer pictures frm my hp.
so... i stole elaine's pic =x
hahaha~

Loves,
LiN((:


Over at NAFA.. Her work :)



Threesome~~ thnks :)

Our dinner...

i actually eat "laksa pasta"

its nice :))



Meet out soon :)

No comments: