Saturday, May 30, 2009


Civil defense kids.. :)


Out with ting today for dinner again~
Thurs went out today again~ haha

And both places we go is IMM~
=X
Now getting bored of there..opss..
But i still wanna go there coz i wan to get stitch hp accessories.
:) its cute..

HAHA~

Ate ajisen todae with her.
Hmmm.. eat till so full lah..

Congrats chelsea~
They won the match :))
woohoo~~~

Friday went to vivo city with my papa~
To sign line for myself.
My m1 sim card actually spoil.
So no choice but to sign line.
So I chose Samsung ultra S8300.
Quite nice :)

Sign starhub instead.hahaha..
and sign student plan using my bro's student card.
hmmm... free unlimited sms for me. :)
guess i wont over used my line for 2yrs.

Feeling hungry right nw..
but cant eat. otherwise i cant slp.. hoho~
Shall try to slp soon.
Gd nite.

LiN((:
















No comments: