Saturday, June 28, 2008

28 June 08

27 june 08

Dar book out!!!
Finally~
=)) then i can see him every of his weekend..

Waited for him damn superb longgg...
With his mom..
8pm then he arrived at the interchange.
He looked so different when he wear the uniform :)
smart darling..
Didn't get to tk pic with him.
hoho~
Nxt time :)

Before he book out,
i went over his place.
Help out his mom for the dinner.
I came.. nicky my boy so excited..
he was superb happy to see me:)
keep jumping at me...
When i nvr bother him..
Coz I was talking to ahgong..
He jumped at me.. want my attention.
So cute :)

Supper with darling after our 2 hours nap.
Heh...
went to amk park de mac
Drink my double choco.
niceeee :)

Thanks dar for sendin me home after that.

28 june 08
Hmmm another day with dar.
Wanna spend as much time as i can with him.
before he is going book in.

Took pic of lazy nicky.
heh..
So cute..
I always like to captured him when he wanna fall aslp.
heh...

Went dinner with him and his dad.
Nicole was there too.
The dishes is quite nice.
not bad..
Then one young indian muslim boy and his sister came to our table.
Coz wanna see the dog..
He is damn notti.
Keep trying to disturb nicole.
Then nicole feel irritated.. she barks..
wanna scare back the boy.
LOL~

Tmr wanna spend the day with dar too
after my tuition.
:)

-love-
LiN((:






No comments: