Thursday, June 19, 2008

19 june

I've been a happy girl for these 4 days!
Even though its short,
but I am glad that I can see my darling.

these 4 days we either hang around in the house
or went for movies with his dad.
Caught 2 movies in 4 days =/

Tuesday went to watch "The incredible hulk"
Its pretty nice show~
A must watch movie for everyone.
:)

Went for supper after the late nite moviee..
Enjoy the nite :)

Then the second movie is " You dont mess with the zohan"
It's farni.. haha~
Quite nice after all :)
A show for relaxin ur mind.

So, today darling book in.
so so so sad.. but its ok.
8 more days i will be able to meet him again :)
meanwhile just busy myself lor.. no choice...

goss, hav been addicted to playin my dar psp.
Shit!! gonna control and study my eng..
and read my story book. =(
It's coming nearer and nearer..
HELP!!!

-love-
LiNN(:

No comments: