Tuesday, June 24, 2008

24th June 08

Countdown: 2 days (from midnite)

Today went out with qingting.
First time in my life she will jio me out =X
muahahahaha~
coz usually is I ask her to go out...

So, went to eat b4 heading down to orhard.
Went to a pet shop nearby,
so many cute puppies (:
I simply love the shih tze. so damn cute..
Eat her food. finish ler.. still wanna eat some more like tt.
Bite the bowl
Machiam wanna eat the whole bowl up~
LOL~

Chiwawa is also cute. heh..
so small size..
A lot of the puppies there are 2mths old (:

Hmmmm.... All are damn cute..
They are all so hyper-active.
Haha.. play with them.
They keep running n knocking the glass.=X

Head down to town.
Walk around.
Till PS.
Eat bean curd.
Damn nice (:
after that home swit home. =X

Didn't study today.
Coz went out!
Gonna go study tmr. But gt 2 tuition tmr.
It's like so tiring =X
Shall see how bah..

Hais.. See my photo album in my lappy.
Saw my ah ma birthday photo.
I miss her~
='(
See her pic, wanna cry out.. T.T


Cute isn't it?
She is trying to lick the glass.
Hohoho~

More other puppies pic (:






Darling and meeee..
His botak head.
The days he was having 4 days MC (:





I miss her!!!

Video of the lil shih tze.
I've asked the price..
$1280!!!
goss.. damn ex =(






-love-

LiN((:

No comments: