Sunday, March 02, 2008

Congrats jiex. :)

1st March

It is a special ocassion for my cousin junn jiex!!!
I really hopes that she will be very happy.
Hope my cousin in law will treat her well :D

First time went to a church wedding.
WOW!! amusing.
Nicee and i feel its very touching!
It goes the same to my other cousin and my auntie.
They also thought its very touching!!

I teared.
But I hold the tears :')

I simply love the part whereby the father of Junn walk with her
and pass her to the husband.
I can say, it is a wonderful church wedding ceremony!

Oh ya not forgetting my nepfew.
He's super cute.. :)
He dont cry.
Good boy ah? :D


2 March
Went to wedding dinner.
Woot.. Everything are well arranged!
So romantic.
And guess Junn jiex is happy and xin fu :)

Coz Harry, my cousin in law, really showed how much he loved her :)
That's great!!!

Really hope my wedding in future will b a romantic :D
HOR DAR!!!!! =X

LiN((:





No comments: