Monday, January 14, 2008

Birthday celebration.

12 jan 08

Have my 21st birthday party.
OVer at my uncle place.
Everyone was kinda late..
My cousins my relatives are there.
But they are not yet seen.

So, my cousins decided to play board game they brought over.
It's to catch the suspects of murderer.
Kinda nice to play..

First to came is my DEAR and alvin.
hah..
They paiseh to eat..
So I start to get the food since I am hungry.

Slowly, everyone came..
Sharon come the latest..
Though my auntie come the latest =X

Cut my cake when everyone came.
I laugh coz gt one song frm CD was being played.
LOLS..

Recieved a lot of gifts.
Got 2 watches..
Got 2 necklaces..
Got one shirt, scarf and hat.
Got a make up kit.
Got 2 facial stuffs.
Got a table lamp.
Got soft toy.
Got a bag.
Got many birthday cards.
Got 3 angbaos.

Hahaha.. that's all my collection for my 21st bday
But thanks ALL!!
For such a wonderful night..

Took a lot of pics..
My cousin took it.. My frens.
But nw only manage to get it from elaine.
So shall upload the following photos first. :)

Enjoy.

Pictures at my 21st party:























My dar is inside tooo :)


LiN((:

(Thanks dar for the gift)***
P.S: more pics will be upload once i get them :)

No comments: