Sunday, January 06, 2008

6th jan 2008

6th jan

Today is my second day with my kid.
Help her mom get her an assessment book.
Hope its useful for her :)
I reached there quite early again.
HAHA..

Her mom say I was early.. hah
=D
Early is better than late i guess?

She is very cute as usual.
why i say so?
She keep talking to me other thing when I supposed to teach her
do the assessment book I bought.
Things she talked like what we going play later?
5 games ok? etc...
hah..

After give her a lot of work to do.
She keep huh... hah..
like so unwilling to do.
As a promised to her,
of giving her hello kitty chop.
She is very happy.
She loves it a lot as she mentioned.
Glad she is happy.

Jus want her to like me teaching and playing with her
HAHa..

What we play?
1st --> Coloring.. (but didnt color finished)
2nd --> Board game ( again )
3rd --> Play a big ball. ( she kick and throw )
4th --> Play bricks. (i fixed an animal, and she asked me to bring home to show my parents and mention to them abt her. lols.. Then i refused to take. She pls me take n ask me to return to her the nxt lesson)
5th --> Drawing. ( yea, i am sux in it, but forced to draw. )

She gave me a small bag of sweets and a house she make and draw.
The word "Happy birthday" on it,
I wrote.. coz she asked me to.

She say she gonna draw something for me again.
as my bday gift.
Heh.. how sweet of her :)
Took serveral pics of her.
LOLs.



Is she cute? :)


Here is the bricks and the house she made for me :)

Manage to go home at 3plus.
Phew.. otherwise she ask me to stay
until her grandpa wakes up frm nap.
Zzz..

--end--

updates of pictures:





LiN((:

No comments: