Saturday, January 26, 2008

26 jan 08

26 jan 08

Been some time didnt update my blog.
Hmmm.. EVerything shld be going on fine.
Just that during our first year..
Some misunderstandings?
But everything went fine..

22/01/08 is the day.
We have steamboat at amk.
Gave dar two slices of cakes from jack's place.
One cheese cake one mango cake.
Hope he likes. :)

Finally everything are over.
My uts.. My fyp presentation.
ALL are over..
But i am worried for the overall.
Hais.
Hope everything are fine.

Was thinking whether to go uni or not.
SIM~
But its EX!!!
Guess if i wanna study.. I might work first..
For two years.. till he come out frm NS..
Go uni with him?
Meanwhile will be saving for the fees..

Today went to teach tuition.
Play with my student from 330-6pm..
pengs..
guess tmr she gonna ask me stay longer..
lols.

Oh ya.. nicky cut his hair ler.
BOTAK!!!
lols..
got him a dragon soft toy.
which he can swing it.
hahaha.. he loves it.
And he recognise what is "dragon".
Dar n me will like ask him "where is ur dragon?"
He looked around and go and take it.
So smart!!! :)

Alright.
tmr another day.
one more week to go..
Before graduate.
Wonder will i misses school.
lols..

:)

LiN((:




Took in school.
Dar look farni :D
I LOVE uuu




Nicky with his botak hair..



See my student.
Enjoys playing.. :)

No comments: