Sunday, September 16, 2007

school starting

16o9o7

Sians..
Tmr school starts ler.
I don't feel like going to school lor.
I want more more holiday!
haish..

Anyway, today is the last day I can see barry and nicole.
Last day playing with them.
I simply loves them lots.
They are so farni and cute.
Barry kisses meeee :)
kiss my cheek.
how cute is he!!! :)

He likes to lick and lick.
and I play with him a lot. :)
trying hard to capture photo of him.
Kinda difficult.
coz he cannot sit still. lols.

But manages to took some of them.
And took videos.
Now i feel like having my own puppy.
either mini maltese or just a normal maltese.
THEY ARE cute.. and wants a lot of attention.
Anyway, barry plays with dar toooo
When dar called out loud " nicole.. come here"
barry ran to him and want dar to carry him
sooo cuteee..
he just wanna make nicole jealous bah.
lols..

Cant stop looking and playing with both of them
wondering when will be the nxt time playing with barry.
:(

Hmmmm..
Shall stop here then.
Coz currently thinking of dar.
til cant slpppp :(
luv and missin him.

HERE is the photos and videos of BARRY and NICOLE!


VIDEOS:






PHOTOS:







LiN((:

No comments: