Saturday, September 22, 2007

22o9o7

22o9o7

I love today!
Catch movie with darling.

"Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"






It's nice!
super nice!!
:)
farni as well.. hehe..
sad in serveral parts.
abit of tears roll dwn my eyes.
=X

Anyway... after movie,
went marketing with dar.
we planned to cook pasta.
Dear actually cook for me.
but i help him in some ways.
Thanks.
I enjoy the cooking together :)
the pasta is nice!
took several photo :)






HAHHA~
Caught dear eating his pasta :)



And this is how nicky looks b4 we eat!

He wanna eat too..
we gave him some pasta..
But w/o the gravy lah :)

Bring him down to walk.
When i keep showing nicky the key..
he noe that I am going to bring him out!
he excited and keep making a lot of noise
till i wanna open the door.
hehehe..

Currently trying a program to design photos
but gt hard time..
Shall figure it out.
coz it has watermark
which i am trying to find a way to remove it.

LiN((:

No comments: