Thursday, September 06, 2007

bad grades :(

o7o9o7

Haish..
fyp result and gpa are out!
DID VERY BADLY!
damn sian...
cry*
thanks to dear keep trying his best to cheer me up.
Have no choice but to rework my first fyp ler.
Dont wanna it to pull dwn my overall gpa dwn.

So, ltr gonna go for the briefing with one of my teammate.
Hais.
I cant get the result out of my mind
feeling so stress..
2fyp next semester to be done..
Mostly, gonna outsource for the second one and concentrate doing on our first one.
NO CHOICE!

So envy people whom get A.
hais..
I got no A since i step into RP.
NOT A SINGLE ONE!
i feel so sucks in myself.
hais.

Even though dear say he will always support me
till old..
but I am not satisfied with my own result like this.
Is not i dun wanna work hard.
DO so much yet cant get a better grades i want
I am so disappointed!

No mood in doing any thing liaos.
Hai.

Shall go prepare to sch.
Ciaos.

LiN:((

No comments: