Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I hate the pain!
my gum pain!
guess its ucler? hah
so super pain..
its jus killing me!

Hmmm... ever since yesterday evening i started to lose my voice!
dunno why so sudden.
todae worst when go work. haha
so farni.. everyone kept laughing..

Even pg2 jodie loo so cute
teacher lyn "mei you shen ying le"
i smile and say ya jodieee. :)

hahaha...
trying not to shout at the kid..
but i jus cant..
and yet my voice couldnt come out!
doubt they will understand wad i am talking~

Started to fall sick each time...
for this month!!
I had even tok to my other boss .. new boss that i may nid to rest..
Mayb not starting work so early..
probably week 2 or 3 of april.

So sad to hear ivy's dad passed away.
Hope i am able to go over to the funeral with my colleages.
Hope she is fine.

Thanks to one of the kid dad..
for asking me to take care..
Such a nice dad.. hah...

Feeling more and more unwilling to leave the centre due to the kids :(
1 more week to go :(

LyN

No comments: