Friday, March 19, 2010

Dunno why my blog link shld be still calling happiness ...
its no longer a happiness anymore!

ever since 2nd march!!!
I will never forget it in my whole life!

The worst r/s I had ever had!

3 year so wad?
its a piece of shit after all...
It meant nothing..
regret doing so so much in this r/s
shld have stop this since the day u slap me
at north point!

Then i will not be so suffer til like this
Can stupid lyn stop crying!!
silly lyn stop thinking of getting back?
main thing is stop crying.. else flu will never ever stop...
Shall go back gaming..
Doubt will be doing well in my o level this year..
just go ahead waste the stupid money..!!!

cos i giv up everything..
gonna giv up my hope in childcare!

god ... make me sick forever.. cough till death!
I have no hope in living in this world anymore~
though its silly.
but i think this is it...
deleted ur contact.. so that i will never sms u..
shall start to forget every moment wit u..,
tink of the bad moment .. mayb will make me hate u ..
hate the r/s..!!

maybe i shall stop blogging here..
maybe I shall start a new link..
put this as a past!!
and a bad one.. :'(

LyN

PS: gonna go find someone for a alcoholic drink!!!!

No comments: