Saturday, July 05, 2008

Back in action (:

The time is 4:04am.
Reached home for around 45mins only
Was having supper with my dearest at my area.
Niceeee.. just that the fish spoil everything.
Coz..... a lot of boney.. LOL~

Saw andy lau photo taken with the boss there?
hah.. like dunno how many years ago de..

It's very EX.. 1 fish, 1 vege and egg...
cost us $11.
That's kinda ex.. =)

but its okay.. nice can ler.
Bought nicky soccer ball.
He loves it.
Take a nap in the evening..
he kept disturbing me
arghhh him back!!!
hahaha..

His bed bed is in the mom room..
So he treat my BAG as his new bedd.. LOL
keep lying on it lor..
cannot stand him.. lols

More and more days coming for me to acc darling (:
woo~

can't get to go FIR concert.
firstly, no money~
secondly, darling cant go wit me..
Their concert just b4 national day.
What a good pick of the day (:
hoho~

Time to call darling to chat and rest early.
tuition in the noon tmr.
ciaos..

-love-
LiN((:


No comments: