Friday, July 11, 2008

11july

Darling get post out of tekkong already =D

He now at sembawang camp there..
two days night out.. woo~
he say probably meet me in central...
=)

Anyway, todae waste my trip to RP~
Thought of installing mircosoft office.
But failed..

nvm..

walk around in CWP with ting.
Then meet dearie at yishun and head to amk
he took cab..

meet ah gong eat dinner.
I gonna rush back for tuition
cut down to an hour tuition instead.
after tt rush to tiong meet my precious.

Eat my dinner coz i didnt hav dinner at amk.
heh..
Long john..
The new one.. not nice~
hahaha

Then he headed homeeee...
Thanks darling~
come all the way over.
Especially on wed.
you came over just for a short while
and i am unwell.

Sorry for everything.
Hope in future u understand me more ok?

Ahhh.. exam coming..
I havn have much preparation..
Whole week didnt study.. goss

gonna chiong tmr.
2 compre!!!!
=)
make use of the day darling with me so i study..
:)

gonna wait for his cal ler
ciaos..

-love-
LiN((:

No comments: