Monday, May 05, 2008

I miss her.

o4o5o8.

I miss her.
She is gone in this world.
I cried terribly.

Look at her.
I feel like crying.
I tried to hold..

At least she go in peace.
Now, ALL i can do is acc him when i can.
I do not wish to lose him.

old surely will go one day.
But, I just want them to stay with me forever!!!!

='(


o6o5o8.

Read somebody blog.
Wondering what makes the person think that I suspect the person.
Pengs.

Spammer who spam my tagboard.
Whoever it is, i dont know
Didnt suspect anyone.
Just treat it as someone i did not know.
Someone bo liaos.
That's it.

Change my blog add coz I dont want to put
"emo-ger" animore.
:)

Tmr meeting dar.
Thanks dar... for consoleing me..
I need him on sunday mid nite.
He's there.
Talk and console meee..
But yet, i still cry.
='(

I just cant accept the fact though.
haish.

-end-

LiN((:

No comments: