Wednesday, May 14, 2008

14 MAy

haish.. left one more month...
My dearie gonna serve the NS!!!

SAdddiieee...

treasuring every min every sec with him.
:)
Ytd (13thmay) stay out late.
Dearie sent me home after our KBOX.
we went at 11pm till 2am.
Walked frm amk back to his house.

Its cheap for last night.
2 for the price of 1 :)
cool ah?
I enjoy singing with darling.
Thanks dear..

I reached home pretty late.
3.30am.
Dear worst.. 4am :(
Love u.

I am back to teach my students. :)
After the one week of broke down.
I guess i am recovering frm the emo-ness.

Miscount of the lesson for kenny alreadi =X
HAha..
Shall recall xD

He's quite naughty for today.
Suprisinginly!!!
Coz usually he's quiet and shy.
Today.. can talk rubbish to me. HAH..
Cute :)
He's very blurr i cant say.
Lost things.
Like eraser. mon lost one.
His dad gt him one.
Todae, lost again~
Blurr student of mine..

Tmr swimming!!
been long time ler.
Woohoo~

Ciaos~

-end-

LiN((:

No comments: