Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Been longg

I am back :)
Been quite some time didnt blog.
Bzi with school and dar and nicole :)

Hmmmm... Tmr will be the last day hanging out with nicole gir.
so sad though..
She's been very guai recently.
finishing up all her dry and canned food clean!
Such a cutie pie

anyway, my laptop sucks..
send to service center..
say nth is wrong its been working fine.
Jus nid to reformat it in sch.
But I reformated before servcing.
Isnt it sucks?
If again things happen, I gonna go dwn again.
argh

Darling gng overseas during 3 weeks of sch holiday.
SAD!
Cant celebrate xmas with him la
Our first xmas celebration is gone.
hais..
super sad..
Dont even noe how to cheer myself upppp

Time for bed.
Tmr schooling..

can time pause nw..
Dont wish school holiday comes.. xD

Lynu ((:



Nicole in action again!




Today webcam dear in msn.
heh..
He's smelling nicole.. not kissing her..
But looks like right?
Such a gentle ger with my dearie :)
*hugsss*

No comments: