Thursday, November 29, 2007

3o11o7

3o11o7

Now currently in class.
Class is so coldd..
Everyday the room is like super cold.
Really feel like winter places.
BurrBurr..
Class today is fine.
Jus that feeling sleepy and sians.

After school, nothing to do.
No activity.
Only dinner with him in school
Then full stop.
Go home! Aloneeee...

NO choice. Probably gonna go walk around at the nearest shopping mall alone.
Too bored to go home early.
haish..
some more today FRI!!!!!
THEN ... no activity at all.
HOW BORED IT CAN BE!

Zzzzzzz...

Just organise outing with lynn, ting and elaine.
On my second day of holodae.
Just hang out with them
Sit dwn and chit chat.
So long didnt meet them.
And finally here is the dae :)

Guess, I will update again.
Trying to hint that I really dont wan to go home..
But.. ... nvm
Then be it lor.
Zzzz..

UPDATED: (4.18pm)
Waiting for elaine for her ut
To go home tgt.
Boreddd..
I have simply no mood for anything
No mood doing work. Listen class. EAT!
Guess the night will be bored.
But its okay.. Shall bzi myself.
Find things to do..
Probably read novels which I bought.
BORED FRIDAY NIGHT!


LynU ((:

*Tired*

No comments: