Sunday, October 28, 2007

updates

22/1o/07

Our nine months :)
I bought dear donuts which I get at bedok
Guess he likes it.
We pon school and went to celebrate
heh...
Went to town to eat seoul garden.
My treats to him
Always been him treating me.
So this time round I treat him.

Then went walk around before heading home.
He crazi.. at taka..
he wear some masks and I took some pic of him
so farni..
Crazi dar..





27/1o/o7
Go stay over with dear..
staying tgt with nicole girl..
she's so lovely.
Isnt she?

Bring her to play with nicky.
And she kinda scare of him.
hahaha..

I enjoy staying over with dar..
Hope he too enjoy :)




This pic nice rite?
took it at dar there.
The evening sky is damn nice at nee soon camp there.
:)

Gonna go get some rest.
Shall update agan

Ciaos.
nights

LynU ((:

No comments: