Sunday, October 14, 2007

141oo7

141oo7

Remember I mention about the new nano?
It really looks so funky to me.. heh..
Small and fat.. saw it at funan last week
hmmm... I think overall old one nicer bah.



But its kinda cool..
Buy from website..
manage to engrave something at the back of the nano
cool right?



today got so much things to do.
complete my PP which I did half yesterday.
revise my two UTs on mon n tue.
Hospitality and business finance.
Read my fyp work.
woah.. and now i give up on reading first.
wanna study for busines finance after blogging (:

afternoon mit dar for lunch.
went to novena..
Walk around after eating till so full. (:
enjoy every moment with him that's all.

Oh.. i change abit of my image?
gonna wear my new spects instead of lenses ler
it costs much if i continue wearing contact lens.
Soooo, get a new spects for myself.
and guess what? i waited for 20mins and my spects are ready for collection
hoho~ thats fast rite?

Gonna go study liaos.
Shall update again..

LynU ((:

No comments: