Tuesday, April 24, 2007

24o4o7

22o4o7

third month liaos.
time passed...
Went to his house in the afternoon
and.....
have dinner at his house.
after dinner, he drove to amk and we headed to KBOX.
sang a lot of songs.
from 6plus till 10plus going to hit 11pm~
woo~

he made me sing a lot of songs
AND repeat one song by yz for 3 times la
EVIL!

but i enjoyed a lot.
first time going to sing with him.
haha...
nxt time shall drag him go again =D

24o4o7
Class was quite okay today.
hengs the module of healthcare is quite easy.
so overall the presentation went smoothly.
i like it~
keke

Then after sch headed to his house.
yawns...
nicky BITES me :(
i carry him.. he wanna go off..
but he bite me when i wanna release him down la.
ouch!!
damn pain..
until I CRIED out..
terribly... even feel myself shivering lor.
=(

lucky he's beside me..
he sayang me. haha..
and beat nicky for biting me..
after awhile me ok ok with nicky liaos.
he trying to "hong" me.. haha.
stupid nickY!!!

Feeling tired now..
guess i am going to pengs after this
tmr FYP again~
hope it will complete fast for tmr.

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: