Monday, April 16, 2007

16April

15april

I met my JL frens at douby gaut.
we were supposed to meet at 4pm
but one by one all late.
includes me~
But cml was the latest one
hahaha.. everyone noe she's e late queen.

headed to MIND cafe near pardize center.
woo~ a lot of ppl there and were v noisy.
we sat down and called our food and drinks
choose a lot of unknown games.
It's fun~
we all enjoyed and make fun of one another.
ENjoy damn lots.

then finished by 7pm.
we headed to FAR EAST plaza..
me n mingli went shopping alone while the rest go HANS
coz we were not eating.
hmmm gather with them at about 9plus.
then we chit chat.
talk about sch reopens.
haha..damn sian~

then we left since the place going to close.
we 4get about taking pics.
so we trying to find nice places to tk pic.
shall upload it once i get it.
haha~
its funni.

hmmm.. hope to meet them up soon.
and have lots of fun together =)

16april
sch started.
class was at W6 for today.
damn far la.. but nvm
above canteen onli.. hees..

the class was quite ok.
gt twins in my class.
didnt noticed till the class was mentioning.
same class for the whole semester with sharon.
haha.. its gd..
then gavin oso same as me for today.
after all i think its quite fun to b in this class.
hope this goes the same to my other modules' classes.

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: