Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Xmas~

I wish you a merry xmas~
i wish you a merry xmas~
I wish you a merry xmas~
& a HAPPY NEW YEAR~~

:))

half day work during xmas eve.
everything was easy..
cos not a lot of children was there~ :)
love all the children.
wondering will i bare to leave nxt year. haha~
but.. i will leave for sure..
due to the PAY!! :(

Anywae.. after 7-1pm wrk..
went to meet my boy~
spend the xmas eve tgt.
but nothing much.
its just another day spending together~
hahaha~

Thanks baby~
catching soft toys is always his pros..
HAHAHA~
Tuesday.. he caught one mickey mouse for me~
with just $4 i think..
haha~ (@bishan)
Yesterday... $8 to catch 2 toys~
one stitch (for our son,nicky) one minnie mouse (for me)
:D
love loveSsss...

didnt took pic of the stitch..
he bring back home to giv it to nicky..
so the two soft toys.. mickey n minnie.. are with me!
hug them to slp. haha...
morning... one was on the floor..
hahahahaha.. kick it away..=x

xmas day staying at hm.
may be bored.. but ok la..
rest home.. :)


minnie with xmas dressing.. while mickey is naked xD

LiN((:

No comments: