Monday, March 02, 2009

Past updates :)

didnt update my blog for quite long.
Was busy with my childcare job and tuition and my baby :)

Try to recall wad had happened..
Hmmmm... 25th i went over his place...
And it had rain veri heavily.
haa~ and when i walk over his house
i noticed two china lady kept tkin pic of the sky.
Dunno wad they taking.. weird..
i ignore..
When i wanted to cross the traffic light.
another lady also took pictures..
I looked up.. and i saw Rainbow!!! :)
Its so nice..

I oso take pic of it. hoho~

Talking about my work.
Overall its gd..
Several kids still surround me.
Same old of them.
for no reason.. they will call.. jie jie!!
then look at me
haaha~ i jus smile n giv them hugs and sayang them..







Yesterday went to watch movie at CWP.
We watched "My bloody valentine"
it is really bloody.
But its nice.. it had a story behind. :)
Quite complicated.. but slowly.. u will understand.
Will not expect the ending :)

4.5/5 stars for it!! :))
but it had a lot of slashing parts. haha~

Shall stop here.
Hopefully can update soon :))

LiN((:











Can u see the rainbow? :P

No comments: