Monday, February 16, 2009

tiring.

Monday for today is my tiring day!!!
Coz... end work at 5.30 as usual..
but with additional work to do.
which is tuition!!

Two tuition straight after work
One is at 6pm till 730pm
second one is at 8pm till 9.30pm.
but i taught until 945pm +

Hardworking me.. hahaha
Tmr another tuition.
but only one tuition...
can plan to have two.. but i lazy.. hahaha..

As usual my job i still enjoy.
Haha~
I measure my weight over at his dad place.
And guess how much i weigh?
haha.. 44.5kg..
Is that my weight??
didnt expected...
I need to eat more.. to get back some more weight..
Too light.. for my height.. ltr become underweight.
HAHA not nice liaos :))

So slpy..
Guess i cant be waitin for his cal..
He is having his duty..
And can only sleep at 12midnight.
Poor baby.

LiN((:

No comments: