Monday, December 29, 2008

my updates...

It seems like i've not updating my blog.
Not even my xmas celebration.
Nothing special.
As years come, I feel meaningless celebrating occasions
Like xmas, NEWYEAR..
Only looking forward to CNY only xD

Xmas eve stay over his place.
till 26/12...
as usualy he had appointments.
Hah~

Hmmmm tuitions n tuitions.
boring.. but no choice... jobless so mus jus continue teaching.
Took photo with one of my student.
She's quite ai mei..
Haha.. only lik pri2?
hahaha~
But she's always nice to me :)
talkative whenever i come..

Hmmm... Darling can stay over my place soon :)
hahaha~ my dad allowed.
cos he gonna go JE camp early in the morning..
mus reach at 6.30am~
so he stay over my place.. nearer to je mah.. :)

Wondering what will they tok to him.
hohoho~~~

He wil surly be bored at my place.. :)

TATA~

LiN((:





No comments: