Tuesday, November 04, 2008

o4 Nov o8

Early morning wake up for my first day in pre sch =)
I almost late coz i need to reach 10mins earlier..
hoho~

Kinda scare but excited.
Everything went smoothly frm the first class.
One part time teacher guide me.
Mrs chua =)

I learn how she teach the clas.
Kinda fun with the kids the whole day.
Cute yet hyper active for some.
some are shy n quiet..

So total 3 classes of nursery to take.
First and third lesson mrs chua helped.
second lesson is totally me alone with the children :)
First time with a class of children.
So cuteeeeee...
But they kinda noisy...
They r good boys and girls.

Do assignment, sing song with them and play toys.
They hav lots of fun.
1 of the ger called felicia.
She is cute.
Bullie mi by bluffing me.
"teacher, he kick me..." and her face giv me a sad face.
I ask wad happen u ok?
she say " bluff u want"
hahaha~
silly ger.

All in all, i reallie likes the kids.
They are so adorable and fun to be with.
I love teaching them =DD

Though its just a day of relief.. but i do enjoy.

Oh ya... one of the teacher there is my secondary sch teacher's wifeee..
A chinese teacher.. "zhang bo chun"...
He didnt teach me.. but heard of him.
chatted with her awhile in the class coz she teachin MT lesson.

Alright.. time to slp.
Tiring~~

LiN((:

2 comments:

-elaine- said...

it seems really fun teaching the kids huh.
read your post makes me missed my children too. LOL.

LiN (: said...

Hahaha.. ya lor reallie hav so much fun.. they makes u smile.. =D