Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Weekends.

Over the weekends i been watching movie..
Saturday with dearie.
We watched "eagle eye" at tpy cinema.
The seating is not that bad. :)
Overall the show is pretty exciting and nice :)
worth watching.

Nxt, I watched "connected" with qingting on sunday evening.
Met her at bishan after meeting dearie.
The show is pretty nice :D
woot~ louis koo.. inside the show is damn farni.
Always wanted to try saving someone buy.. in the end..
He didnt make it.
The show keep advertise MOTOROLA phone.
everyone in the show using the phone.
hahaha~

Monday morning recieved call frm dearie.
He told me he havin leave on tue which is today
hmmm.. so ended up i decided to stay over his place for the night :)

Last week I just stayed and this week once again~
As usual.. morning wake up, my nicky boy look at me with his tail wagging.
so cute.. he wanted me to carry him up to bed and slp with us :D

Haiyo.. wasted half of the day lor.
Wake up at 12plus. :(
then 3 he send me off...
Shouldnt hav slept until so late.. hurhurs.
Actually 9plus wake up ler.
:(

nvm.. nxt time bah..

but at hm oso kinda bored.
ARgh..
Gonna find something to entertain myself.
ciaos.

LiN((:

No comments: